I am planning to teach making Chinese traditional food, dumplings. The big idea here I would like to introduce some Chinese culture through traditional Chinese food. Due to the restriction of online learning. I can only do the demonstration from my side, students can have playdough and some nuts instead of dumpling wraps and fillings if they can find.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Revised Lesson Plan
Here is the link to the revised lesson plan https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ztKDkHeYVCyQSZBhLKJ5cQcCEnfCoEZ9/view?usp=sharing
-
I can not remember how many teachers I've had in my life. However, besides many of my great teachers in schools, I think my favorite tea...
-
I feel so lucky that I can take this course and get an opportunity to meet with a group of great candidate teachers. This course is definit...
-
EDCP 342 Relational Understanding&Instruental Understanding-#1 Entrance Slip This article opened my mind about mathematical education p...

No comments:
Post a Comment