Overall I think our microteaching is good but there are a few areas that need to improve. I think peer feedback and evaluations are so valuable. We could improve by adding the definition of Volume and the importance of learning it in the introduction. For the involvement of learners, if we are teaching in the classrooms, I would invite students to calculate the cylinder volume by using what they just learned. For the time and pacing, we could organize the contents more carefully, so we can save more time for students' final activity and discussions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Revised Lesson Plan
Here is the link to the revised lesson plan https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ztKDkHeYVCyQSZBhLKJ5cQcCEnfCoEZ9/view?usp=sharing
-
I can not remember how many teachers I've had in my life. However, besides many of my great teachers in schools, I think my favorite tea...
-
EDCP 342 Relational Understanding&Instruental Understanding-#1 Entrance Slip This article opened my mind about mathematical education p...
-
Entrance Slip Sep 27th– Mathematical understanding and multiple representations No doubt that internal and external representation...
Thanks Megan!
ReplyDelete